About the Company
At Changing Lives Together our vision is to enable people to move forward, to give them confidence and take control of their lives. We prepare people for the work place and teach them the vital life skills and sense of worth which will energise them to succeed for themselves. We also support individuals and families that make up a “place” to become a community.
About the Role
We are looking for confident individuals who enjoy dealing with the general public and have experience of working in a retail environment with good selling skills.
The successful candidates will have good communication skills, and be able to stay calm under pressure at busy times. They will be courteous, efficient and well organised, with the ability to well work on their own and manage their own time.
The successful candidates will also show a real interest in the work of the organisation and a passion to promote what we do
They will also have a good level of clerical skills and the ability to deal accurately with cash and credit card transactions.
Flexibility is required within the role - cover for holidays and potentially between locations. Driving license is preferable
Part time roles available:
· (Winsford Reuse Warehouse, Road 2 Ind Est) Part time assistant - 16 hours per week including late night Thursday until 7pm
· (Winsford Reuse Warehouse, Road 2 Ind Est) Weekend Assistant Saturday and Sunday – 13.5hrs
· (Winsford Community Centre, High St) Friday / Saturday Assistant - 15 hrs
**When Applying, please indicate which role you are applying for**
Key Result Areas
Work with the retail team to ensure the store meets sales targets through excellent customer service skills, maximising sales opportunities, exceptional visual merchandising standards, carrying out all operational duties as instructed with accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
Requirements And Skills
· Recent previous employment in a customer facing retail environment
· Experience of selling high ticket price items is preferable but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
· Up to £10.90 per hour depending on age
· Benefits include 20% Staff Discount (After qualifying period)
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 13.5-16 per week
Salary: £10.90 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Winsford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person